Monitors – summer 2019
INSTRUCTOR POSITION FOR THE INITIATION AND DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM OF THE BROSSARD SUMMER 2019 SOCCER ASSOCIATION.
The position of instructor in the Initiation and Development program is an opportunity for young people who wish to gain experience working in animation and who have the will to transmit their dynamism, as well as their passion for sport. Being an instructor helps to develop leadership, teamwork and a sense of communication. This position is also an experience for young people who aim to become camp instructors or coaches.
- Teaching the basics of soccer
- Follow the Brossard Soccer Association's program over the 12 weeks of the summer season
- Host sports activities as part of the training sessions
- Manage the end-of-session match
- Coaching volunteers responsible for youth teams between the ages of 4 and 8
- Be at least 16 years old
- Be dynamic and enthusiastic and have a sense of responsibility
- Be punctual, hardworking and a good communicator
- Playing soccer
- U4M/F – Saturday 9.30am-10.30am (Leon-Gravel Park)
- U5M – Saturday 9.30am-11am (Leon-Gravel Park)
- U6M – Saturday 9.30am-11am (Leon-Gravel Park)
- U5F/U6F – Saturday 9.30am-11am (Leon-Gravel Park)
- U7M – Monday and Wednesday from 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. (Leon-Gravel Park)
- U8M – Monday and Wednesday from 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. (Leon-Gravel Park)
- U7F/U8F – Monday and Wednesday from 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. (Leon-Gravel Park)
- Week from July 1 to 5 from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Week of July 8 or 12 from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Week from July 22 to 26 from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Week from July 29 to August 2 from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Interested applicants can send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org